LocationSan Angelo, TX
1524 S Bryant Blvd
San Angelo, TX 76903
New 2022 Heartland North Trail 33RETS
Heartland North Trail travel trailer 33RETS highlights:
- King Bed
- Triple Slides
- 8 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator
- Free-Standing Table with Chairs
You'll feel right at home in this spacious travel trailer. Once you arrive at your destination, set up the 14' power awning, and enjoy a cold drink before unpacking. The rear living area includes a sofa with end tables, a table with chairs, plus theater seats right across from the entertainment center. The chef of your group will appreciate the extra counter space provided by the kitchen island, plus there is a hutch with even more storage and counter space. Meals can be prepared on the three burner range, and snacks can be stored in the large pantry. This model also includes a dual entry bath that will create a front master bedroom you are sure to love. Here, you'll find a slide out king bed, a dresser with overhead cabinets, plus a walk-in closet that also includes washer and dryer prep. Going full-time has never been easier than in this travel trailer!
When you choose a North Trail travel trailer by Heartland you are choosing comfort, convenience, and quality craftsmanship at its best. The block foam brick insulation, enclosed and heated underbelly, plus Weather Guard thermal protection mean you can camp all year around. Each model features a Wide Trax suspension for a smooth ride, and the backup camera prep and solar prep make camping that much easier if you choose those options. Some of the other exterior features you will appreciate are the outside shower, the power stabilizer jacks and power tongue jack, and the outside speakers to keep the party going. Head inside to find stainless steel appliances, oversized windows, and premium flooring that is tear, slip, mold, mildew and cold crack resistant! You can't beat a North Trail travel trailer. Choose your favorite floorplan today!
Excellent experienceStaff was very knowledgeable. Great buying experience! - Angie
SALE PRICE: $48,988
|Length||39 ft 8 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||780 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8840 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1028 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||5100 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||14' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.