New 2024 Heartland North Trail 29BHP
Heartland North Trail Ultra-Lite travel trailer 29BHP highlights:
- King Bed
- Three Burner Range
- Full Bath
- Large Slide Out
If you've been searching for a family-friendly travel trailer, your search is over with this model that can sleep eight to nine people each night. The double queen bunks are right beside the full bath for convenience, and the sofa and booth dinette are within the slide out, which will provide more floor space. Store your paper goods and snacks in the walk-in pantry, and your valuables can go in the overhead compartments. This model features an exterior kitchen and a 19' power awning with LED lights for tons of outdoor fun!
When you choose a North Trail Ultra-Lite travel trailer by Heartland you are choosing comfort, convenience, and quality craftsmanship at its best. The block foam brick insulation, enclosed and heated underbelly, plus Weather Guard thermal protection mean you can camp all year around. Each model features a Wide Trax suspension for a smooth ride, and the backup camera prep and solar prep make camping that much easier if you choose those options. Some of the other exterior features you will appreciate are the outside shower, the power stabilizer jacks and power tongue jack, and the outside speakers to keep the party going. Head inside to find stainless steel appliances, oversized windows, and premium flooring that is tear, slip, mold, mildew and cold crack resistant! You can't beat a North Trail travel trailer. Choose your favorite floorplan today!
Excellent experienceStaff was very knowledgeable. Great buying experience! - Angie
|33 ft 4 in
|8 ft 1 in
|11 ft 4 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|Number Of Bunks
|10.7 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Capacity
|Water Heater Type
|19' Electric with LED Lights
|Number of LP Tanks
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
San Angelo RVs is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @325-292-0796 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Financing available at the following rates.
$19,999 plus ttl 20% down 120 months @ 6.99% $24,999 plus ttl 20% down 144 months 6.99% $49,999 plus ttl 20% down 180 months 6.99% Over $50,000 plus ttl 20% down 240 months 6.99%
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.