LocationSan Angelo, TX
1524 S Bryant Blvd
San Angelo, TX 76903
Used 2017 Heartland Landmark 365 Charleston
Step inside and notice along the interior wall a large pantry for all of your canned goods. The kitchen features a slide out double door refrigerator and a two burner stove top including an overhead microwave oven along with some counter area and overhead cabinets for storage. The kitchen island off center provides even more counter space for food prep and serving, and is also the location of the large kitchen sink.
To the left of the door you will find a dining area with table and two chairs. The table slides out of a buffet that features storage for your things.
In the living area you will find two more slide outs, one on each side, with a entertainment center along the curb side and slide out area for two recliners on the road side. Across the rear there is a sofa with end tables, and overhead storage.
Back to the main entry door turn right and head up three steps to a side aisle bath on the left. Inside enjoy the convenience of a shower with a seat, toilet, linen cabinet, and vanity with sink. There is also a second entry door that slides allowing you direct access from inside the bathroom to the front master suite.
The Charleston bedroom features a queen size bed slide with drawers in the base of the bed for storage. Opposite you will find a dresser. In front along the wall there is a wardrobe with sliding doors including a small dresser on one end, and a washer/dryer prepped wardrobe that can be used for storage or a washer and dryer on the other end if you choose to add.
All this and more makes this Landmark 365 a perfect home away from home!
Excellent experienceStaff was very knowledgeable. Great buying experience! - Angie
|Length||41 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3100 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14978 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2377 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45.5 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||22 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||16000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||60|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||Living Room 55" LED TV, Bedroom 32" TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
San Angelo RVs is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @325-292-0796 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Financing available at the following rates.
$19,999 plus ttl 20% down 120 months @ 6.99% $24,999 plus ttl 20% down 144 months 6.99% $49,999 plus ttl 20% down 180 months 6.99% Over $50,000 plus ttl 20% down 240 months 6.99%
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.