LocationSan Angelo, TX
1524 S Bryant Blvd
San Angelo, TX 76903
Used 2018 Heartland Bighorn Traveler 38BH
- Dual Entry/Exit
- Two Full Bathrooms
- Private Bunkhouse
- Kitchen Island
- Five Slides
- Outdoor Kitchen
Excellent experienceStaff was very knowledgeable. Great buying experience! - Angie
|Length||41 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Hitch Weight||2440 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14436 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||3|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6750 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||50" LED HDTV|
|Awning Info||Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
San Angelo RVs is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @325-292-0796 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Financing available at the following rates.
$19,999 plus ttl 20% down 120 months @ 6.99% $24,999 plus ttl 20% down 144 months 6.99% $49,999 plus ttl 20% down 180 months 6.99% Over $50,000 plus ttl 20% down 240 months 6.99%