LocationSan Angelo, TX
1524 S Bryant Blvd
San Angelo, TX 76903
Used 2020 Heartland Milestone 377MB
Heartland Milestone fifth wheel 377MB highlights:
- Bunkhouse Suite
- Full and Half Bath
- Free-Standing Dinette
- Theater Seating
- Outdoor Kitchen
Imagine the kids laughing and visiting about their day as they sleep in the middle bunkhouse which also includes a half bath and storage for their things in this Milestone fifth wheel. If they invited their friends, the loft offers more sleeping space. You will have your own master suite with a walk-around bed and a wardrobe slide out that extends into the dual-entry bathroom. The rear living area provides a sofa and theater seating to relax on, and you will find all the kitchen appliances you will need including a residential refrigerator to store lots of cold food for everyone. The kitchen peninsula countertop is a great place to prepare and serve meals, and the large pantry will hold lots of ingredients and snacks.
With each Heartland Milestone full-profile fifth wheel, you can travel during any season with a heated and enclosed underbelly. The two-tone painted gelcoat fiberglass cap and industry-leading exterior graphics will turn heads on the road and at the campsite, and each model has been prepped for solar panels, a satellite, and a backup camera. Some of the highlighted features include anti-microbial solid-surface kitchen countertops, hardwood drawers with full-extension drawer guides, 6' 5" slide outs, and accent lighting in the ceiling boards. Each Milestone offers value-driven luxury with the innovation you are searching for, so choose your favorite model today!
Excellent experienceStaff was very knowledgeable. Great buying experience! - Angie
Our Price: $49,988
|Length||41 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 6 in|
|Hitch Weight||2430 lbs|
|Gross Weight||15000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12790 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2162 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.