LocationSan Angelo, TX
1524 S Bryant Blvd
San Angelo, TX 76903
Used 2020 Heartland Prowler 300RL
Heartland Prowler travel trailer 300RL highlights:
- Master Suite
- Dual Recliners
- Opposing Slides
- Kitchen Island
- Ample Counter Space
- 15' Power Awning
You're going to love the extra interior space you have in this Prowler travel trailer thanks to the dual opposing slides in the main living area. You'll find two lounge chairs to relax on with your spouse, and guests can sit on the sofa or at the booth dinette. The chef of the family will appreciate the kitchen island for more counter space, and the stainless steel residential sink will make clean-up quicker than ever. This model also includes a dual-entry bath that creates a front master bedroom you are sure to fall in love with.
The Heartland Prowler travel trailers and toy haulers are constructed with aluminum exterior metal sides, a cambered structural steel I-beam frame, 5/8" Dyna Span floor decking, and a diamond plate stone guard to provide a strong, durable unit made to last. The blue exterior LED frame rail lights and speakers will turn heads at the campground, and with a finished pass-through storage, you can bring along all your camp gear. Each model includes all the kitchen amenities you may need while away from home, including a double-door refrigerator with a freezer, a microwave oven, ball-bearing drawer guides, and a stainless steel pull-out faucet to make clean-up a breeze. You'll appreciate the quick recovery gas/electric DSI water heater, the 13,500 BTU ducted A/C, and the in-floor ducted heat to keep you comfortable in any season.
Excellent experienceStaff was very knowledgeable. Great buying experience! - Angie
|Length||35 ft 3 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||838 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7786 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2172 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||5100 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||15' Power w/LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
San Angelo RVs is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @325-292-0796 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Financing available at the following rates.
$19,999 plus ttl 20% down 120 months @ 6.99% $24,999 plus ttl 20% down 144 months 6.99% $49,999 plus ttl 20% down 180 months 6.99% Over $50,000 plus ttl 20% down 240 months 6.99%
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.