Used 2021 Heartland ElkRidge 33BHS
Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheel 33BHS highlights:
- 40" Fireplace
- Private Bunkhouse
- Dual Entry Bathroom
- Outside Kitchen
The whole gang can head to the campsite in this ElkRidge fifth wheel! The kiddos will have their own space with the rear private bunkhouse that has two bunk beds, and you will love your own master suite up front with a queen bed that has nightstands/shirt closets on either side and a wardrobe/dresser slide to keep your clothes looking nice. There is even an entrance into the dual entry bathroom which has a radius shower for everyone to freshen up in, and the outside shower will help to keep mud from being tracked inside too. The tri-fold sleeper sofa is a great place for an afternoon nap, movie night across from the Connex entertainment center with a 40" fireplace, and an extra sleeping space. The booth dinette slide is conveniently next to the 12 cu. ft. residential stainless steel refrigerator so you don't have to go very far for a re-fill!
You will have the ultimate space to escape for the weekends with any one of these Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheels! They offer true luxury with interior refinements like a Connex entertainment center, woven flooring, a master chef kitchen with a single basin farm style sink that has a residential faucet with a pull-out sprayer, and an ElkRidge master suite with under bed storage. The Let's Go Hydraulic six point one touch auto leveling system and main slide system make it easy for you to set up your unit. And they are easy to tow too with a Roto Flex pin box, dual 7,000 lb. Dexter axles with a Nev-R-Adjust brake system, and F-rated tires. The universal docking center has all system hook-ups in one convenient and concealed compartment to make life at the campsite easier too!
Excellent experienceStaff was very knowledgeable. Great buying experience! - Angie
|36 ft 3 in
|8 ft 1 in
|13 ft 4 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|Number Of Bunks
|Residential Stainless Steel
|12 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Capacity
|16' Electric with LED Lights
|Number of LP Tanks
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
San Angelo RVs is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @325-292-0796 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Financing available at the following rates.
$19,999 plus ttl 20% down 120 months @ 6.99% $24,999 plus ttl 20% down 144 months 6.99% $49,999 plus ttl 20% down 180 months 6.99% Over $50,000 plus ttl 20% down 240 months 6.99%
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.